Monday, October 19, 2009

All this new-fangled technology.

We added a Twitter account, so we can keep interested people in the loop on our latest offerings. We promise we won't overload you with useless details about what we are doing every minute of the day. But what we WILL do, is let you know when new works are uploaded.

See you soon!


UPDATE: BlogSpot sucks. I added a really nice header graphic, which I was really liked. However, instead of the template moving content down, so that everything still showed up, it simply covered the comment editing box. Sigh.

It is fixed now.

4 comments:

  1. Blogspot isn't so bad. Keep working with it and it gets easier. Free isn't a bad price either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WorpDress has it's drawbacks, but I like it better than the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have awakened my lackadaisical interest in my own blogging with crunchy, tasty, fingerlicking hot new zeal, mr. Bite me! Pancakes with Cankly good syrup. (See Discarded Lies for the definition of the name Cankles, re Charles Johnson.)

    ReplyDelete